Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sunrisen from home

 I have been fascinated lately of taking pictures, my current subject: sunrise. It is this facebook page, choose Philippines, that I got the idea of searching and posting different images/scenes created by sunrise. There is this place at the back of my uncle's house where there is a lot of tall trees. One cold and foggy morning, I was walking my dog there, and I was struck by the magnificent magic the sun rays where making thru the trees. This was the first image that I've captured and posted online thru my personal account in facebook and in choose philippines page. I got a lot of positive feedback, so I decided to gather more pictures of sunrise.
 
So today, as the usual thing that me and my dog is doing, we are up to an early walk. It was a cold morning again, even though the weather man last night said that it won't be. I went to the same spot where I took the first picture. Here's the picture that I captured today.


When I looked on this today, or as I captured it today, the feeling of happiness is really overwhelming. It was a cold morning, everyone is lazy to get up early. I looked up as my dog is playing, and the scene inspired me and made my day. For a country like the Philippines, there are a lot of places that you'd might want to visit or even take a picture just for storage or memory that you've been there. For me, I want to start a TRAVEL BLOG, but i don't have the monetary resource to do that. But exploring just our own surroundings, our backyard, I saw the beauty of nature, its really here, in front of me. I was living on a very rural place outside our city. Summer days are quiet boring here, most of the houses here don't have cable connection, telephone connection, and internet connection. We're lucky that we had all of those except for cable connection. Although the weather here is always amazing. Summer temperature is not always very warm unlike the city. During rainy days, its always cold. You might always ending up with a cup of hot coffee or curl up on your bed all day with your PJs. Christmas until February, you'll always catch a foggy morning especially when you wake up before 6am. There are a lot of trees here. Our country has a lot of things and places to offer, and I'm proud and glad that event just a nearby place, a simple place is really amazing. Its really inspiring, and maybe amazing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment